CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Slow down, Father time!


How is it that my baby girl has already finished Kindergarten? How have the past 5, almost 6 years just totally flown by? How is it that she will turn 6 years old in just 2 weeks? As much as I have enjoyed her babyhood and now her childhood, I am enjoying seeing her grow. I have loved teaching her to read & am so happy when she voluntarily sits down with a book to read it herself. I am trying to convince her that cooking and baking is fun, although I seem to have my work cute out for me, she'd much rather just eat the results of my work, thats ok, I have plenty of time! Just this morning she asked me, "Mom, did you know that tadpoles grow up to be frogs?" When I answered that yes, I knew that, she replied, "Wow, you know everything!" Just keep thinking that, Brianna, and we'll be just fine!


1 comments:

Martha C said...

I know just how you feel! You have me all choked up just thinking about it!