CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

35 Years


glitter-graphics.com

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and awesome father to our 2 children!

We're going away for a little weekend-getaway to celebrate, a little R&R sounds like just the ticket!
Thanks to Priceline, I scored a room at a nice downtown Hotel, for a very reasonable price. Nothing much on the schedule. If the weather continues to cooperate we might take the kids to the zoo. The only thing that is set in stone is a visit to Outback Steakhouse for the birthday dinner!

3 comments:

sankey family said...

Happy Birthday, Tim - from your cousin Marc, Melodie and boys in Mexico!

CALISTA said...

Oh, you WOULD have to mention Outback! *Groan* My pregnant ever-hungry stomach would love some of that! P.S. My trip to FL fell through, as did all of our plans for February. =( No Dallas, No Florida, No Indiana... no puppy (no money). I was pretty bummed for a day or two, but am recovering... at least I WAS until you mentioned my favorite steakhouse... lol!

CALISTA said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Tim!!! =)