CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Bond

I worried. I'll have to admit that when I was pregnant with Tyler, I worried a lot. Not about the pregnancy. I worried how Brianna would react to having another sibling. For 3 1/2 years, she was the center of attention, and now her world was about to be turned upside down by a little baby brother. Turns out, I shouldn't have worried at all. Quite honestly, she didn't even seem to notice that she had a little brother. She didn't seem to have much of an opinion of him at all. There was certainly not any jealousy, for which I was very thankful. But her non-decrypt attitude towards him started me worrying in an entirely different way. Would they ever bond? Would they ever share that special sibling bond?

I snapped these photos of them yesterday in their new "Valentines garb". That sibling bond that I was once worried about? It's not even a thought now! These 2 adore each other and are rarely apart!In fact, as soon as I finished taking the pics of them together, I tried to get some of just Tyler, alone. As you can see, he didn't want to cooperate. This is the only face he could muster up. So, I called Big Sis back into the room to see if she could make him smile,
I think she has special powers!








3 comments:

Springer Family said...

These are great!!! I'm so glad they get along! It makes life fun & sometimes easier! =)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so adorable~ such cute expressions! Can't wait to get my copy~ these definitely need to be scrapped.
Love you all,
Mom

CALISTA said...

This is so cute!!