CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I survived

the first two days of homeschool! We don't have all the wrinkles ironed out yet, but we're having lot of fun! At least I am, I don't know about my students! Brianna loves learning and really seems to be enjoying it, especially the worksheets, she speeds through those so quick, I'm having to actually slow her down. I'm also teaching my friends daughter, who is also 5. Those 2 sure keep me hopping! It's great though, Tyler is taking it all in stride and mostly plays by himself really well and occasionally watches 'Ahmo', Elmo!

And yes, as much as we are enjoying Kindergarten, I think we're all looking forward to the weekend off! Pictures coming later! :)

1 comments:

Martha C said...

I am looking forward to hearing how your year progresses.