CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

A new game of " Toss the Potatoes"

Tyler has recently discovered the bin of potatoes, ugghhh. Actually, I'm surprised that they haven't been the source of entertainment until now, but I guess my children's OVERFLOWING playroom has been doing it's job! :-)

This is how the game goes: Tyler empties all the potatoes onto the floor, mostly by tossing them to his sister

Brianna then lines them up and organizes them

Gathers them into a pile
Returns them to the bin
And the fun starts all over again!
Disclaimer: Just in case there are any Mothers out there gasping right now at the thought of potatoes being played with in the kitchen, I have to say that this isn't an everyday occurence but when it does happen, it does keep everybody occupied while I prepare dinner!
My motto for the new year: "Don't sweat the small stuff" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not like the spuds haven't seen a litle dirt before!

Disclaimer: Not saying your floor is dirty!

Love, Dad

CALISTA said...

Hey, that looks like fun! ;-) I'm glad you have Brianna to help play and clean up! Magnus ALWAYS wants us to play with him, so I get very little done over the course of a day.