CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The new ride

A new four wheeler, a Yamaha 700 Grizzly! I'm not sure who was more anxious to go pick it up, Tim or Brianna. Every day last week she would ask me what day it was and when I could finally say it was Saturday, she was thrilled! She was so excited to go with Tim to pick it up that I let her stay with him and Tyler and I went shopping on our own. Tim grabbed the first couple of photos when they got home, before he took it off the trailer, she looks like she's on top of the world! And oh yeah, Tim is really having fun with it too! :)

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

That is really nice. They will have a great time with that I'm sure... whether for work or play.

Springer Family said...

Looks so fun!! :-) That'll be great when it snows. :-) I loved going 4-Wheeling in the snow!

CALISTA said...

Hey, that's a really pretty 4-wheeler! You guys will get a lot of use out of I know! We still have Dad's OLD 4-wheeler from like 20 years ago, and Magnus gets such a thrill out of riding it with us. He just cries & keeps looking back at it when we get off and walk to the house!