CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A wonderful Christmas present, and a wonderful little girl!


The dustbuster above had been on my Christmas list for several months, I've never had one and thought they would be so great for cleaning up those little messes that kids continually make throughout the day. Well, sure enough, Santa was kind enough to bring me one on on Christmas morning and it has certainly been well used since then. The other day I was cooking in the kitchen and gave the kids a snack and pretty soon the floor had lots of crumbs on it, as usual. I handed the dustbuster to Brianna and showed her how to use it, hoping that she would think it was 'fun' to clean up the mess! :) My wish was granted and she ended up vacuuming the WHOLE floor on her little hands and knees, she really liked it! That was just yesterday so this morning the floor still looked pretty good, just a few spots here and there. We were eating breakfast this morning and she starts checking out the floor and then asked me, "Mom, can I mow the floor again, please?" What kind of a mother would I be if I didn't let my daughter do what she really wanted to do? :) Needless to say, my kitchen floor is very clean at the moment and I'm hoping the novelty of the dustbuster doesn't wear off too soon!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so cute! Thanks for the comment about our son. Hope you all had a good Christmas!